YOUR SAFE SPACE
Our Roguecycle community is the most important thing for us and so your safety is a priority.
To make sure our studio is as safe as possible, we’ve reviewed and updated our health and safety standards with the safety of our team and community in mind.
- Our Roguecycle team have received training to ensure hygiene standards and health and safety protocols are maintained at all times
- Our Roguecycle team will be told to self-isolate at home if they or someone they have been in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19
- Staff are provided with appropriate PPE equipment in areas where social distancing is more difficult
- High-grade disinfectant & cleaning products: We use disinfectant proven to kill bacteria and viruses like Covid-19 in all areas throughout the day. We will be paying increased attention to bikes, weights and all high touchpoints
- Disinfecting bikes: All bikes will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each class
- All classes are required to be booked on our system at least 15 minutes before the start of the session
- No classes can be booked in person, this will make it safer for you, other riders, and the Roguecycle team
- We have reduced our booking capacity by 50% to help with social distancing. You will not be able to book the even numbered bikes
- All customers and Roguecycle staff will have mandatory non-contact temperature checks upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature reading of 38 degrees or above will not be granted access to the studio
- We will also require verbal confirmation that you or anyone you have been in contact with do not currently have symptoms of Covid-19, otherwise access to the studio will not be granted
- Hand sanitiser must be used on arrival, and before and after entering the studio
- We ask that you arrive no more than 15 minutes and no fewer than 5 minutes before your class begins
- No late entry. Please arrive on time, once the studio door closes and the class has begun we won’t be able to let you in.
- We are offering a reduced timetable to ease any possible congestion in our studios
- We operate a no contact policy at all times
- We have increased time between classes and have brought on more staff to ensure our studios are thoroughly cleaned and hygienic – with extra attention paid to touchable surfaces, weights and bikes
- Sweat towels can be purchased if required
- We will not be offering cycle shoes (riders can use their own cycle shoes or wear trainers)
- We have an extensive supply of top-grade hygiene products, including sanitising wipes and solutions available if customers wish to do additional cleaning of their bike
- We have switched off the recirculated air in our studio so that only fresh air is used
- Water fountains will be unavailable so please make sure you bring your water bottles filled up, otherwise water can be purchased from our front desk
- Showers and changing rooms are closed for the time being. Please arrive ready to ride
Thank you, and see you soon for a fantastic Roguecycle experience on our awesome bikes!